The creams are 100% natural & chemical free & with no addition of any stabilizers and preservatives, these creams change their texture with a change in the climatic conditions. They melt during summers with rise in temperature and freeze in winter with a dip in temperature similar to pure coconut oil as every oil and butter has a certain melting point. This however in no way affects the quality of these natural products. The claimed Organic & Natural creams available in the market majorly contain water in their formulation hence call for the addition of chemicals/ emulsifiers to blend the water and the oil and thus keep a uniform texture all through the year despite being affected by extreme temperature variation.
The Pahari Life's Frankincense & Kokum Face Cream is a remarkable age delaying and complexion protecting moisturizing cream with a blend of edible cold pressed oils and edible steam distilled essential oils. Its healthy and effective long last moisturization works on pigmentation, age spots and uneven tone.
Ingredients: Shea butter, kokum butter, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, essential oils of rosemary and frankincense.
- Shea Butter is a superfood for the skin. It is Anti Inflammatory, Anti-Microbial, Anti-Oxidant, Emollient, Vulnerary, and a great Skin Toner. It can treat many skin conditions including blemishes, wrinkles, itching, sunburns, small skin wounds, dryness, skin allergies, etc. The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for the skin.
- Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba Oil help in skin repair and damage control.
- Kokum Butter helps to deeply moisturize the skins and combat early signs of aging. It softens the skin and restores its elasticity for a youthful glow. Its light texture doesn’t clog the pores, thereby keeping acne at bay. Owing to the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, Kokum Butter heals, soothes inflamed and damaged skin, while it promotes healthy skin cells.
- Frankincense essential oil is said to treat dry skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, scars, and stretch marks.
- Grapeseed oil can moisturize dull, dehydrated skin, even out your skin tone, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rosemary oil reduces inflammation caused by acne due to its antibacterial qualities. It helps to reduce undereye puffiness, circulation and fight sun damage and signs of ageing.
Application: Take half a pea-sized quantity of this cream, sufficient for one-time application and gently apply on the moist face in an upward direction immediately after face wash. Always apply on damp skin for best results.