Moreover, kaolin soap specifically made for facial cleansers can absorb excess sebum and prevent pore-clogging. It may also help with acne treatment, thanks to its anti-bacterial characteristics.
Goat Milk Soaps have fatty acids which are excellent for cleansing and forming a natural barrier on the skin. This protects the skin from harmful environmental pollutants. It also has alpha hydroxy acids and vitamins which have anti-aging benefits for the skin. Moreover, its high lactic acid content may help exfoliate the skin, which may benefit those with acne. Goat milk is rich in both saturated and unsaturated fats, making it ideal for soap production. Saturated fats increase a soap’s lather — or production of bubbles — while unsaturated fats provide moisturizing and nourishing properties.
Key Features -
- Handmade & 100% Natural & Certified Organic.
- No chemicals, lathering agents, synthetic derivatives, preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, fragrance oils, mineral ores or micas.
- No added artificial fragrance but a unique natural aromatic blend of essential oils for long last protection.
- The unique natural composition of herbs & seeds – oils & butter to naturally nourish & cleanse the skin.
Ingredients - Kaolin Clay, Coconut oil, Rice bran oil, Sunflower seed oil, Almond oil, Castor oil, Neem oil, Jojoba oil, Shea butter, Fuller's earth, Lavender essential oil, Cedarwood essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Goat Milk, water, NaOH*.
* NaOH used during the saponification process only to turn oil into soap. No chemicals remain in the finished product.