Ubtan is a mix of natural and herbal ingredients that is used as a skin cleanser for babies & often used as a substitute for store-bought soaps. The Pahari Life's Baby Ubtan is a traditional recipe, absolutely safe & completely free from chemicals and preservatives. All the ingredients used in the making of the baby ubtan are fine milled by hand in clean & hygienic conditions. A perfect amalgamation of herbs, flowers and essential oils to nourish and pamper the babies skin.
- Nourishes the skin and keeps it healthy, as it contains nutritious ingredients like herbs & essential oils.
- It can be used instead of soap as an excellent skin cleanser.
- The Baby ubtan is an effective natural exfoliant. It removes dead skin cells and makes the skin clear and smooth.
- Pulls out dirt and sweat thoroughly without disbursing the skin pH and without drying out the skin.
- Beneficial for skin problems like pigmentation.
Ingredients - Powders of jojoba, rose, marigold, chamomile, shikakai, lavender essential oil.
Take 1 tablespoon of baby ubtan powder and mix with water to make a running paste. Rub gently and apply all over the body. Rinse with water. Apply after shower oil immediately after shower. You can add 1 teaspoon of any of these oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil etc. for excessive dry skin conditions. Do not use the powdered ubtan on hair.