The creams are 100% natural & chemical free & with no addition of any stabilizers and preservatives, these creams change their texture with a change in the climatic conditions. They melt during summers with rise in temperature and freeze in winter with a dip in temperature similar to pure coconut oil as every oil and butter has a certain melting point. This however in no way affects the quality of these natural products. The claimed Organic & Natural creams available in the market majorly contain water in their formulation hence call for the addition of chemicals/ emulsifiers to blend the water and the oil and thus keep a uniform texture all through the year despite being affected by extreme temperature variation.
The Pahari Life's Palmarosa & Pumpkin face cream is a unique oil combination rich in Oleic and Linoleic (healthy fatty acids) to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin. It provides effective moisturization and works well on spots and discoloration.
Ingredients: Shea butter, jojoba oil, pumpkin seed oil, essential oils of basil and palmarosa.
- Palmarosa essential oil not only leaves your skin smelling bright and clean, but also helps balance moisture levels and leave your skin looking toned and healthy.
- Cold-pressed Pumpkin oil is an effective antioxidant that boost immunity hence when used on skin it calms and improves the skin tone.
- Shea Butter is a superfood for the skin. It is Anti Inflammatory, Anti-Microbial, Anti-Oxidant, Emollient, Vulnerary, and a great Skin Toner. It can treat many skin conditions including blemishes, wrinkles, itching, sunburns, small skin wounds, dryness, skin allergies, etc. The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for the skin.
- Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba Oil help in skin repair and damage control.
- Basil or Tulsi is cooling and soothing in nature which enhances its excellent anti-inflammatory properties to work well in warding off skin irritations, small wounds and acne. Also rich in Vitamin C, it boosts skin cells metabolism and lend brighter complexion, firmness and elasticity to the skin.
Application: Take half a pea-sized quantity of this cream, sufficient for one-time application and gently apply on the moist face in an upward direction immediately after face wash. Always apply on damp skin for best results.