Red clay is a occurring element that gets its rich red color thanks to its high content of iron oxide, a natural element found in rocks and volcanic deposits. When used in skincare, red clay is a highly effective cleanser, while being gentle on the skin. It gently buffs away dead skin cells - that's why it's such a widely-used ingredient in soaps and cleansers. Red clay is particularly suited to oily/normal skin as it absorbs bacteria and impurities to detoxify the skin. The clay produces a thick, creamy lather that feels wonderfully silky and smooth on the skin. The result? A healthy, radiant glow.
Goat Milk Soaps have fatty acids which are excellent for cleansing and forming a natural barrier on the skin. This protects the skin from harmful environmental pollutants. It also has alpha hydroxy acids and vitamins which have anti-aging benefits for the skin. Moreover, its high lactic acid content may help exfoliate the skin, which may benefit those with acne. Goat milk is rich in both saturated and unsaturated fats, making it ideal for soap production. Saturated fats increase a soap’s lather — or production of bubbles — while unsaturated fats provide moisturizing and nourishing properties.
Key Features -
- Handmade & 100% Natural & Certified Organic.
- No chemicals, lathering agents, synthetic derivatives, preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, fragrance oils, mineral ores or micas.
- No added artificial fragrance but a unique natural aromatic blend of essential oils for long last protection.
- The unique natural composition of herbs & seeds – oils & butter to naturally nourish & cleanse the skin.
Ingredients - Cold pressed oils of - Jojoba, Black cumin, Grapeseed & Sunflower, Red clay & Lodh infused oil, Shea butter, Avocado butter, Teatree essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Peppermint essential oil, Goat Milk, water & NaOH*.
* NaOH used during the saponification process only to turn oil into soap. No chemicals remain in the finished product.